Not sure of how to tackle your next task?
It can be difficult to know if you're going about it the right way.
Which method will deliver the optimum outcome?
Perhaps your question has already been answered.
Check the Help Desk Archive.
Don't sit there trying to figure it out until your veins pop.
Ask the MBST Help Desk.
The answer may be simpler than you expect!
People | Process | Technology | Information
The introduction of desktop applications almost 20 years ago, was supposed to lead to improvements in business processes and efficiency. Unfortunately, under-utilisation of the suite of applications is widespread throughout the business community and inefficient processes that have failed to evolve. These inefficiencies impact the business in wasted time and resources.
We are able to translate these business challenges into real operational savings and service improvements.
Our aim is to:
- Increase ease of access to summary information for management decision-making.
- Ensure that the existing information technology tools are utilised and benefits realised.
- Optimise business IT processes so as to increase throughput and increase quality.
- Develop the skill level within the organisation so that efficiency is improved.
We have the capacity to add value in these activities:
- Process Analysis - Facilitate business process redesign initiatives.
- Organisational Development - Develop strategies for organisational IT development.
- Information Generation - Provide specialist business skills in areas such as data manipulation, data management, project controls and report generation
- Technology Evaluation - Give assistance in management information systems analysis, development, implementation, integration and optimisation.
You will benefit through:
- Better organisation.
- Improved service levels.
- Better returns.
- Improved organisational maturity.
- Enhanced ability to deliver business as usual along with strategic projects.
Here at MBST we don't just look at teaching skills in isolation of the business itself. The skills have to be relevant and make an operational difference.
Tip of the Week
Get your computer to go faster!
Start utilising shortcuts in Microsoft applications, by making one small change to the way you use your computer today.
Check out the Tip of the Week Archive for some free info.
Subscribe to our free Tip of the Week e-learning resource and we'll introduce you to a new shortcut each week.
Join this growing community and make your computer easier to use.